“The historic resolution we just adopted enshrines our shared commitment to a goal of a world without nuclear weapons,” Obama said in a speech to the UN last September,. “And it brings security council agreement on a broad framework for action to reduce nuclear dangers as we work toward that goal” (Building a world without nukes). So, while North Korea threatens to nuke Hawaii, and Iran races to produce nuclear weapons, while sending weapons they can already produce to our enemies in Iraq and Afghanistan, Obama declares his intension to destroy all our nuclear weapons to render us defenseless. Considering all the destruction Obama has already accomplished, it is hard to believe that his intentions are not to totally destroy the USA.
And he is acting very fast. Ia an article dated October 13, 2009, Fox News reported that
Russia and the United States have tentatively agreed to a weapons inspection program that would allow Russians to visit nuclear sites in America to count missiles and warheads.
The plan, which Fox News has learned was agreed to in principle during negotiations, would constitute the most intrusive weapons inspection program the U.S. has ever accepted. (Tentative Inspection Program Would Allow Russia to Visit U.S. Nuclear Sites)
Would that not amount to treason? Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution says, “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” Consider the following facts:
- Russia still considers us its main enemy. So we had better consider Russia our enemy also. Only last December guardian.co.uk reported that Russia had announced that it has commissioned the building lf 70 “land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) rather than submarine-launched missiles. If this is the case, the plans represent a fourfold increase in the rate of ICBM deployment. The arsenal will include a new-generation, multiple-warhead ICBM called the RS-24. It was first test-fired in 2007, with first deputy prime minister Sergei Ivanov boasting it was ‘capable of overcoming any existing or future missile defence systems'” (Russia to raise nuclear missile output fourfold). Obama responds to this by declaring we will destroy our nuclear weapons, and by inviting our enemies to see and count them before we destroy them.
- If Russians are allowed on-site to count our nuclear weapons, they will know for sure how strong or weak we are. That is very dangerous knowledge for us to allow an enemy to possess.
- For Russians to be able to count our nuclear weapons, they must be taken to the sites where those weapons are kept. The Russians will then know where those weapons are stored, and could easily target those places in a surprise attack, rendering us defenseless.
- We must not be so naive as to believe that Russia will actually let us on-site to see all their weapons. At the very least they will hide most of them and the best of them from our inspectors.
- The cost to build nuclear weapons is huge. We are trillions of dollars in debt. We will not be able to replace the weapons Obama destroys.
Obama continues to give us reasons to fear that if we wait until 2012 to remove him from office, there will no longer be a USA to rescue.