If one of our soldiers invited enemy soldiers into one of our military bases, and let them examine and count all the weapons, then destroyed as many of these weapons as he could, would he not be arrested and tried for treason?
Last November I posted “Isn’t this treason?” to draw attention to the fact that Obama intends to destroy a large portion of our nuclear weapons, after first allowing enemy nations onto our soil to inspect and count them. Please reread that very serious post!
Today, the BBC published an article titled “Obama vows to reduce nuclear weapons,” concerning statements Obama made “marking the 40th anniversary of the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.” In said article they quote Obama as saying, “The United States reaffirms our resolve to strengthen the non-proliferation regime to meet the challenges of the 21st century as we pursue our ultimate vision of a world without nuclear weapons…. In addition, we will seek to ratify the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty and negotiate a treaty to end the production of fissile material for use in nuclear weapons…. Our forthcoming Nuclear Posture Review will move beyond outdated Cold War thinking and reduce the number and role of nuclear weapons in our national security strategy, even as we maintain a safe, secure and effective nuclear deterrent.” The article ends with this paragraph: “Officials have said that thousands of nuclear weapons could be cut, in many cases by retiring weapons that are now kept in storage.”
If these are not treasonous intentions then what would be? In spite of Obama’s assurance that his administration will “maintain a safe, secure and effective nuclear deterrent,” a person would have to be a fool indeed to believe that destroying thousands of our very expensive nuclear weapons would deter aggression, when obviously it would instead encourage it by making us look foolish and weak. Also, destroying all these weapons would certainly leave us less safe and secure than we are presently. If we need them someday to defend ourselves, we will be destroyed.
What needs to be asked now is:
- Have the inspections by hostile nations already happened?
- Have any weapons already been destroyed?
- If Obama’s resolve is to “pursue our ultimate vision of a world without nuclear weapons,” then does that not mean that he eventually intends to destroy all our nuclear weapons?
- Is Obama really so dumb as to believe that Russia, Iran, China, and North Korea will also destroy their nuclear weapons? or is he acting on behalf of an enemy state, trying to do us as much damage as he can while he can? If Obama is a communist as his book and choice of friends seem to indicate, then how does that affect our national security? Tamar Yonah, an Israeli, discusses the implications in her article titled “Communist In The White House?” See also “Is Barack Obama a Marxist Mole?”
- Why are our political leaders not trying to prevent this severe weakening of our military? Why not phone your senator and representative right now and ask them? Click here to get their phone numbers. Then please post a comment here to let us know what they say.
If you don’t ask your congressmen, then who will? If not now, then when?